Skip to main content

‘Pray for me, I’m not a fraudster’ – Dammy Krane tells Nigerians

Dammy Krane
As the new date for his court hearing gets closer, embattled singer, Dammy Krane, has called on Nigerians to pray for him.
Dammy Krane also insisted on his innocence in an interview, saying he is not a fraudster and that he’s only all about the music.
‘Everybody knows that I’m just all about my music. I’m a musician I don’t do flight bookings, I’m innocent of the allegation. Everyone should please pray for me to come out of this successfully,’ he said.
Dammy Krane added, ‘I’ve a hearing soon, but my lawyer tells me I don’t have to be there, like I said God is in control.
‘Everybody should just keep praying and supporting me. I did a song I recorded a day after I actually got out of jail, I was talking about all these things, especially the prayers my fans said for me.

‘I actually appreciate everybody and I put it in a song and I’m going to be dropping it soon.’

Comments